The high level compression provided by Bio Skin’s® Compression Shorts has been shown to improve athletic performance and endurance by decreasing muscle vibration. Over time, this saves energy and keeps you from feeling as tired, which can also prevent injuries. Bio Skin’s® patented, breathable material, allows moisture from your body to evaporate to keep you cool, so the shorts are comfortable to wear.
- 1. Bio Skin shorts are very compressive. Stretch the leg openings vigorously, prior to application.
- 2. Step into the shorts. Using both hands with thumbs against the thigh and hands extended, move hands down the lower leg, gathering the material. Pull shorts up, one leg at a time, until waistband is just above the knee.
- 3. Repeat the procedure, pulling up shorts, until waistband is at crotch level.
- 4. Once again, gather the material, and pull over buttocks one side at a time.
- 5. Continue pulling up to waist level. Adjust for comfort.
- 6. Bottom of shorts should fit about 2-3” above the knee. Shorts should fit snugly in the crotch.
Applying the Groin Wrap
- Reduces injuries
- Controls muscle movements to improve recovery time after injury
- Increases proprioception
- Optional Groin Wrap isolates compression for groin and hamstring
- Constructed of Bio Skin® Ultima™ material
- 100% neoprene and latex free
- Hip Flexor Strain
- Iliofemoral Sprain
- Ischiocapsular Strain
- Quad Contusion
- Thigh Strain