Terms & Conditions of Sale
- SCOPE - THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE CONTAINED HEREIN APPLY TO ALL QUOTATIONS ISSUED AND PURCHASE ORDERS ACCEPTED BY CROPPER mEDICAL. ACCEPTANCE OF BUYER'S ORDER IS MADE WITH THE EXPRESSED UNDERSTANDING THAT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS INVOICE SHALL GOVERN IRRESPECTIVE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SPECIFIED BY BUYER. CROPPER MEDICAL'S FAILURE TO OBJECT TO PROVISIONS CONTAINED IN ANY COMMUNICATION FROM BUYER SHALL NOT BE DEEMED A WAIVER OF THE PROVISIONS OF THIS INVOICE. ANY CHANGES IN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE CONTAINED HEREIN MUST SPECIFICALLY BE AGREED TO IN WRITING BY CROPPER MEDICAL BEFORE BECOMING BINDING ON EITHER CROPPER MEDICAL OR BUYER.
All orders or contracts must be approved and accepted by an Authorized Representative of Cropper Medical at its Corporate office. The terms and conditions of sale shall be applicable whether or not they are attached to or enclosed with the items to be sold.
- TRANSPORTATION - Products are sold F.O.B. shipping point, plant of manufacture, Ashland, Oregon. Title passes from Cropper Medical to Buyer upon delivery of material purchased hereunder to carrier at shipping point in good condition with the carrier acting as Buyer's agent. All claims for damages must be filed with the carrier. Unless instructions from Buyer specify method of shipment to be used, Cropper Medical will use discretion in selecting method of shipment.
- DELIVERY - Shipping dates are based upon prompt receipt from Buyer of all necessary information. In no event will Seller be liable for any reprocurement costs, nor for delay or nondelivery due to causes beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, acts of civil or military authority, fires, strikes, lockouts, slow downs, factory or labor conditions, and inability due to causes beyond Cropper Medical's reasonable control to obtain necessary labor, materials, or manufacturing facilities. In the event of any such delay, the date of delivery shall be deferred for a period equal to the time lost by reason of the delay.
- GUARANTEE - Cropper Medical products are guaranteed to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 90 days from date of original invoice; or 90 days from date of purchase by end user, (dated sales receipt is required). This guarantee covers normal use only. Products exhibiting damage from misuse are not covered by this guarantee. All products must be returned by purchaser listed on original Cropper Medical invoice.
- RETURNS/EXCHANGES - Any product may be returned within 90 days of the date of purchase for store credit to be used on BioSkin.com. Unused products in used condition with original, undamaged packaging may be returned for a full refund of the original invoice amount. Shipping charges are not refundable. Buyer is responsible for return shipping charges. Ship all returns to:
Cropper Medical, Inc.
240 East Hersey Street, Suite 2
Ashland, OR 97520-5202
- GENERAL TERMS- No waiver of a breach of any provision hereof shall constitute a waiver of any other breach or provision. Cropper Medical shall not be liable under any circumstances whatsoever for loss, damage or expense directly or indirectly arising from use of the products, nor shall Cropper Medical be liable for consequential or any other damages with respect to products listed on this invoice.