Bio Skin’s® Patella Stabilizer is an excellent choice for various knee problems. Constructed from Bio Skin’s® patented, breathable materials, the patella stabilizer gives excellent compression to control swelling and decrease pain. The interchangeable donut/horseshoe shaped buttresses stabilize the patella and help keep swelling away from the joint. The brace is comfortable to wear and stays in place even during vigorous activity.
Bio Skin® supports should be applied to dry skin only. Oils, lotions and/or perspiration activate "SkinLokTM" making correctly sized supports seem small and difficult to apply. This response to moisture should not cause confusion with respect to proper sizing. Always dry the body segment thoroughly prior to application.
Take the support with both hands and stretch the top and bottom of the brace two to three times. This helps break-in the material.
- 1. Pull on support so the donut buttress is evenly positioned around the patella.
- 2. The stays should align on each side leaving the back of the knee without any bunching.
- 3. Straighten your knee, then secure straps to a comfortable fit.
Easy Care Instructions
Wash Bio Skin® regularly to prevent body salt and oil build-up that naturally occurs after the product has been worn a few times. Attach the hook to the loop to prevent lint build-up. This will give your Bio Skin® a longer life span.
Download Patella Stabilzer Application Instructions
- 30 C 86 F
- Hand Wash
- Hang Dry
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Foam ring around the knee to stabilize the patella
- Unique strapping system minimizes migration
- Available in open or closed patella
- 100% neoprene free and latex free
- Choice of materials: Ultima™, Ultima 2s™, or Stratus™
- Knee Joint Swelling
- Knee Sprains and Strains
- Meniscus Tear
- Patella Stabilization
- Patellar Tendonitis